- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
Prevention, Education, Intervention and Treatment
Montgomery County loses far too many young people each year to drugs and alcohol. Many of our families also are suffering from the consequences of a family member with an addiction issue.
ext. 226, 251