- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
Hey Kids! Welcome to Ms. Apple's Guidance Page!
Kids-- This page is for you because YOU MATTER. PERIOD. Today, tomorrow, and always, YOU MATTER. Don't ever forget that!
With that said, there are a lot of links for kids, including many of the ones I have used over the years in guidance class, like Howard B. Wigglebottom, Grandma Rose, Robert Munsch, Crawford the Cat, McGruff and Faux Paw.
You are special and a gift, and you have gifts. Your job is to find whatever special gifts you have been given and work and develop those gifts to be the best you can be, and make the world a better place. Also, remember that good choices lead to happy lives so work on creating a pattern of good choice making!
Your Sugar Creek family will always be watching your life unfold, and we will be cheering you on!
ext. 226, 251