- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
Keeping Kids Safe
This page contains assorted resources to help keep kids safe.
If it is summer or you have a need and can't reach me, you can make a free call to
1-855- 4A PARENT • 1-855-427-2736
Being a parent is a critically important job, 24 hours a day. It’s not always easy. Call the National Parent Helpline® to get emotional support from a trained Advocate and become empowered and a stronger parent.
1-855- 4A PARENT
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Or log on to:
If you need to make a report about a child:
Child Abuse in America
Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect. Every year 3.3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving nearly 6 million children (a report can include multiple children). The United States has the worst record in the industrialized nation – losing five children every day due to abuse-related deaths.
Indiana Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline
If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, call Indiana's Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline today. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You do not have to be afraid anyone will find out who made the report because you can report abuse and neglect anonymously.
ext. 226, 251