- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
Keeping Children Safe
The North Montgomery Community School Corporation uses the Kids in the Know Program to teach kids how to stay safe from strangers as well as from those they may know. Parents may inspect the curriculum if they wish. There is also extensive information on the internet about the program at:
Feel free to get in touch with Ms. Apple if you have questions about our Personal Safety Program.
ext. 226, 251