- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
NEED HELP NOW?
Text HELPNOW to 20121
Having suicidal thoughts or a mental health crisis? This text-for-help hotline instantly connects young people with a trained mental health responder. The service helps Indiana's youth get the help they need easily and quickly.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline (toll free)
No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.
A Montgomery County Forum addressing suicide prevention will be open to the community on May 11, 2016 at 6:00 pm at North Montgomery High School.
ext. 226, 251