- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
Preparing for Standardized Tests: Tips for Students and Their Grown Ups.
You will find many links on the right side of this page regarding tips for preparation for ISTEP for both adults and students. Click on any of the topics, listed in gold letters to the right, for more information.
** We strongly recommend that parents/guardians supervise students while on any youtube.com links, as unexpected content occasionally pops up on the right side of the screen. This site has some great information for test taking, but also some less than pleasant surprises on occasion.
ext. 226, 251