<< Back To Directory
- My Page
- Mission Statement
- Guidance Class
- Grief and Children
- Talking to Kids About Trauma and Violence
- Suicide Prevention and Loss
- Emergency Hotlines
- For Counselors and Other Helpers
- For KIDS!!!
- Preventing Bullying
- Grandma Rose on Bullying
- Keeping Kids Safe!
- Career Exploration for Kids
- TEST PREPARATION!
- Sugar Creek Genealogy Project
- For Grown Ups
- College Go Week & College Planning!
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- Alcohol, Tobbaco and other Drugs
- Personal Safety Program
- Social Media Safety Information
- Incarceration Affecting Children
- Kelso's Choice - Conflict Resolution
- Too Good For Violence & Too Good For Drugs
|ext. 226, 251|
The 2016-17 school year is my 16th year at Sugar Creek Elementary school. I also have experience as a social worker in several settings including mental health and addictions, early childhood development, domestic violence programming and home health care. My own two children went through the North Montgomery School System. My son is in undergraduate school and my daughter is in graduate school. In my spare time, I like to read, spend time with my family and friends, scuba dive or snorkel, and listen to live music. Traveling is my favorite thing to do and my all time favorite places to go are the Rocky Mountain of Colorado, Scotland and Ireland. I also love water, whether is it is Sugar Creek, Lake Michigan or the Gulf of Mexico. I went to East Union Elementary, Darlington Jr. High and I graduated from North Montgomery High School, Ball State University (B.S.) and Indiana State University (M.Ed.) My two favorite quotes are: 'The voice you use with your children becomes their inner voice' & 'Love and hope anchor the soul'. Thank you for visiting my page!